In order for us to process your return, we will need the following information:
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive. Our return policies are as follows:
- Damage in Transit - If you have received any damaged goods you need to inform us as soon as possible, and no later than three working days after receiving your order. You must also keep the packaging to allow for claims against the carrier. After you contact us, we will make a claim against the carrier and arrange for the damaged items to be replaced. We will provide (where possible) a link to Royal Mail web site where customer can generate and print a free return label. After receiving the goods, we will inspect them and assess the damage. If the product(s) are in perfect condition, the customer will be liable for the cost of the return and the initial postage charge.
- Any return must be unused, and include all the original packaging and tags. Please email us before returning goods to notify us of the intent and reason for return. We will not be able to refund items if any tags have been removed. Refunds are for the product(s) amount only. Goods must be sent back to us within 7 days of receiving them. We recommend you use a recorded service where you can provide a proof of postage.
- For bulk quantity orders over £100, there is a 25% return policy. That means that only a quarter of the order value will be accepted as a return. If there was a discount applied and the value of the return exceeds the discount value, that will also be deducted from the refund amount. For more information, please contact our customer services.
Consumer Return Policy - Cancellation of Order
You can find a model cancellation form here.
All goods purchased from us online may be returned for a refund within 14 days from receipt of goods.
Before sending the parcel back to us, please contact our customer services via telephone, email or contact us form. You will be asked for the reason for the return and whether the item has been used. In addition, you will need to confirm your name, order number and postcode, so please have these available if you telephone. You will need to include the order/invoice number with your parcel when sending it back to us as failure to do so may result in delay of any refund.
The goods must be returned to us at the address on the bottom of your invoice for refund within 14 calendar days from notification of the return. The refund will be issued to the original payment method within 14 calendar days of receipt or proof of sending- see 4 below. Stockings, tights, leggings, panties, wigs, wig caps, eyelashes and contact lenses adhere to our strict hygiene policy and we ask our customers not to open or try on any of these products until you are happy it suits your needs. The packaging will need to be unopened and, without exception, not tried on or tested. Any items returned might not be refunded if found to have been worn or used.
May we please ask you to additionally note:
- 1. Ensure you take care of the goods whist in your possession. You may handle the goods to establish their nature, characteristics and functioning in the same way as you might reasonably be allowed to in a shop. But if the value of the goods is diminished by any amount as a result of handling the goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, we may deduct an amount from your refund up to the contract price.
- Costumes do not typically come in sealed packages and you can try them on. All items will be inspected on their return. However, any goods that are factory sealed (glued) that are taken out of their packaging and are impossible to bring to their original state (i.e. some toys) will diminish their value.
- 2. That you or your carrier are responsible for any returned goods until they reach our warehouse. Cost and risk of return will be at your expense and we strongly recommend that you receive proof of posting or use a full tracked service such as Royal Mail's "Recorded Signed For" service. You may like to opt for a service with higher compensation should an item be valuable.
- 3. We regret that all outbound premium shipping cannot be refunded (except Standard Delivery service).
- 4. We try to make refunds within one week of receipt of goods back to us, though promise to make all refunds within 14 calendar days from receipt of goods or proof you have sent the goods back, for example a Royal Mail Recorded Delivery senders note.
Please note that we will not be held liable for any interest payment that you may incur because any refund was made outside of your credit/debit card timescales.
- 5. Please return the goods to the address your receipt/invoice including the Order/Invoice Number. Any returned items not including such information may delay the refund process.
- 6. Any returned goods that we receive which are outside of this Cancellation Returns Policy will be defined as ‘in dispute’ and may not be refunded. A reason for the decision will be provided. In such cases we are happy to re-ship such items back but we may not be able to able to offer any redress. Unless you tell us that you want the goods sent back to you, the goods will be destroyed within 91 calendar days from their receipt back to us.
Return Policy - Faulty, not fit for purpose or not as described Goods
It is our responsibility to supply you with goods that meet your consumer rights. If you have any concerns that we have not met our legal obligations please contact us
Should a product be faulty, not fit for purpose or not meet its description please let us know as soon as possible via email. Where we are advised of this within 30 calendar days after you have received the item, we will happily provide you with a full refund, replacement or if possible a repair of the product.
Where we are advised of this after 30 days you may be entitled to redress including a repair or replacement. If you advise us of the problem within six months of delivery, it is assumed that the defect was there at the time of delivery, unless it can be shown otherwise or unless this assumption is inconsistent with the circumstances (for example, obvious signs of misuse). If more than six months have passed, you must prove the defect was there at the time of delivery.
Before sending a parcel back to us, please send us an email email@example.com You will be asked for the reason for the return plus whether the item has been used. In addition, you will need to confirm your name, order number and postcode, so please have these available.
We will inspect returned goods and honour our legal obligations. We are sorry but we may not be able to offer redress such as a refund, repair or replacement until the original is returned.
If goods are of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose and meet their description (for example returned as damaged but where there are clear signs of misuse), and if you have not returned them as part of your 14 day cancellation period as explained above, then we are not legally obliged to offer any redress. We will inform you if this applies because in such cases we are happy to re-ship items back to you. Unless you tell us that you want the goods sent back to you, the goods will be destroyed within 91 calendar days from their receipt back to us.
The European Online Dispute Resolution platform can be used if you are unhappy with how we have dealt with you https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show&lng=ENThe contact email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.